Yesterday I stopped at the tiny co-op in the town that I went to high school to buy my mom some local cheese, milk, fig preserves, and avocadoes. Andrew came rushing into the aisle with his eyes as big as saucers as I’m perusing the jams. He could barely speak.
Oh, just Seth Avett right behind me, scoping the kombucha. NBD.
After we gathered ourselves, we went over and talked. He was SUPER nice! He shook our hands and chatted for a bit. GIDDY AS A SCHOOL GIRL; LIFE MADE FOR ETERNITY
- pixiethin likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- steelmangoes likes this
- mandabears said: ahhh that’s so freakin awesome!
- glorious--headfuck said: holy shit! you kids are too lucky! <3
- glorious--headfuck likes this
- timetogarden likes this
- activeartist likes this
- robothands likes this
- condescending-jerk likes this
- happylittlebelly posted this